We are currently looking for a Front-end Developer on full-time basis for our Poznan office.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be involved in building new Business Intelligence and analytics tool which includes reporting module, data visualization, presenting results of complex data science algorithms and other activities. You will work closely with back-end team and data team.
- Two years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with ReactJS + Redux;
- Communicative English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of D3.js;
- Experience with SASS, Webpack;
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client;
- Ability to debug API responses;
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Stable full-time employment in an ambitious and highly talented team;
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment;
- Professional trainings, language courses and opportunity to attend interesting conferences;
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, Thursday lunches);
- Great offices with social space.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.