Data Scientist / Data Analyst
At Analyx our talented teams apply data science to marketing strategy by developing techniques to optimize marketing spend effectiveness, churn prediction, sales forecasting and others. We use state-of-the-art marketing science methods and cast these into easy-to-operate software tools. Analyx advised such companies as Volkswagen, Vodafone, Bosch-Siemens-Hausgeräte, Commerzbank, BMW, Hannoversche, Beiersdorf AG, Żabka Polska.
- Data integration and preparation;
- Defining and developing econometrical or machine learning models;
- Internal and client-side communication and preparation of main insights of the project.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships;
- Hands-on practical experience in advanced consumer data analytics;
- Experience with R and packages (or other programming language) for data preparation, visualization, modelling;
- Familiarity with econometrical and machine learning models;
- Graduate, preferably of Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science with above average performance;
- Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
- Work in a great atmosphere with other experienced people;
- Prestigious projects in a multilingual environment;
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Annual company retreats and other company events;
- Thursday lunches;
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Professional trainings and language courses;
- Modern office in the city center.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements for the role please apply today by sending your CV.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:
„I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.“
Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.