Executive Assistant with fluent German
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with fluent German as a full-time employee to become part of the team in our office either in Berlin or in Poznan (to be decided). A potential candidate would support both management and the Analyx team, as well as maintain relationships with international clients.
As an Executive Assistant you will be working directly for the two Managing Directors. Your tasks will include:
- Supporting management in coordinating and preparing client appointments,
- Independent preparation of client PPT presentations in alignment with Poznan team,
- Retrieving & summarizing information for management (incl. web research),
- Communication with Analyx clients (high profile, mostly Germany based),
- Travel arrangements for the team, incl. bookings and full business travel accounting,
- Supporting the local Analyx team in day-to-day operations.
- At least 2 years professional experience in a similar role,
- Fluent in German and in English,
- Good social skills in interacting with clients and with Analyx team members,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Internet proficiency, e.g. using travel booking sites and online ordering in www stores,
- High level of independent problem solving, thinking proactively and ahead of problems,
- Very high level of diligence, esp. when it comes to handling documents and keeping track of schedules.
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment,
- Stable full-time employment and friendly atmosphere in an ambitious and highly talented team who works for major clients from all over the world,
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review,
- Participation in company events, i.e. annual team trips.
If you are looking for a good place to work please send your application in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org