Analyx is a professional analytics services firm with its headquarters in the centre of Poznan, Poland. We provide marketing analytic services to clients all over Europe. We are looking for a Finance Specialist to become part of the finance team in our office in Poznan for the next 18 months (full-time is our preference, but part-time is also an option – min. 30 hours per week).
The perfect candidate will be responsible for finance related activities in our growing company (c. 50 employees). The main tasks evolve around issuing invoices, monitoring payments, handling finance related documents, reviewing business trips calculations, monitoring bank statements, cooperation with controlling, etc. You are regularly communicating with our clients in Germany, UK and Poland as well as cooperating with external accounting offices. Thereby you don’t need to act as an accountant yourself. Given your experience in a similar position, you will be able to fullfil this role quickly.
- Professional experience in working in an independent finance position;
- Solid knowledge of accounting processes;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken is a must, knowledge of German is also required (sufficient to read & understand the documents);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Analytical and highly structured personality;
- High degree of diligence;
- Proactive and self-dependent working style;
- Team worker with well-developed collaboration skills;
- University degree preferably in finance, controlling or related fields;
- Broad sphere of activity in a young and highly talented international team;
- “Can do-atmosphere” that values new ideas and initiative;
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Access to employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance), weekly company lunches, annual company events;
- Office space centrally located in Poznań;