We are currently offering an Internship on a part-time basis in our Poznan office.
- Preparation of technical documentation in English;
- Exploratory data analysis and drawing statistical and analytical conclusions;
- Cleaning, aggregation and basic data modelling for the needs of the IT system;
- Business data analysis – definition of new/additional variables, drawing conclusions.
- Good knowledge of English (preparing/reading technical documentation in English);
- Knowledge of relational databases – SQL queries, data aggregations, grouping functions, combining tables, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of Python and R;
- Good analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of mathematical and statistical modelling (linear regression, logistic regression, calculation of elasticity);
- Knowledge of the basics of descriptive and mathematical statistics.
- A long term, paid internship (with a possibility to become a regular employee) during which you can gain practical experience;
- Flexible working hours – minimum 20h per week;
- Great offices with social space, located in the city center.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to email@example.com