We are currently looking for an IT Helpdesk to support our IT department on a part-time basis.
- Solving problems related to daily use of computers and software;
- Support for the administration of server systems, LAN and selected software used by the company;
- Receiving and monitoring reports of failures and problems in the functioning of IT;
- Participation in the planning and implementation of IT development;
- Purchasing IT equipment and maintaining records of it;
- Taking care of the security of services and data.
- Graduate or 4th/5th year student (preferably of Computer science, Telecommunications, Electronics or related) with above average performance;
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems;
- Ability to diagnose faults in the field of IT;
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team and solve problems under time pressure;
- Strong motivation to work;
- Good organizational skills, diligence and independence while performing tasks.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Knowledge of good practices related to IT security.
- Stable employment and a friendly atmosphere;
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment;
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Great offices with social space.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:“I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.” Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via email@example.com.