We are currently looking for a Junior Analyst on a full-time basis to our Poznan office.
As a Junior Analyst you will be mainly responsible for maintaining analytical services (e.g. SEM models, discriminant models) that are currently provided by the company to its clients, as well as actively participate in developing new methodologies from the field of marketing analyzes (for questionnaire, sales and micro-regional data).
- Graduate or 4th/5th year student, preferably of Statistics, Sociology, Econometrics, Economics or Market Research with above average performance.
- Knowledge of SPSS and/or R.
- Good knowledge of Excel will be appreciated.
- Good knowledge on basic statistical techniques (e.g. statistical tests, correlations, cross tables).
- Basic knowledge on multidimensional techniques (e.g. regression analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis, SEM) will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships.
- Very meticulous and diligent in his or her work.
- Practical experience gained during at least a 1-3 month internship.
- Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
- Stable full-time employment and a friendly atmosphere in an ambitious and highly talented team who works for major clients from all over the world.
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment.
- Professional trainings, language courses and opportunity to attend interesting conferences.
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review.
- Employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care).
- Great offices with social space.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org