We are currently looking for a Junior Analyst on a full-time or part-time basis to our Poznan office.
As a Junior Analyst you will be mainly responsible for maintaining analytical services that are currently provided by the company to its clients, as well as actively participate in developing new methodologies from the field of marketing analyzes (for questionnaire, sales and micro-regional data).
- Graduate or 4th/5th year student, preferably of Statistics, Sociology, Econometrics, Economics or Market Research with above average performance.
- Knowledge of R and/or SPSS
- Good knowledge of Excel will be appreciated.
- Good knowledge on basic statistical techniques (e.g. statistical tests, correlations, cross tables).
- Basic knowledge on multidimensional techniques (e.g. regression analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis, SEM) will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships.
- Very meticulous and diligent in his or her work.
- Practical experience gained during at least a 1-3 month internship.
- Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
- Stable employment and a friendly atmosphere in an ambitious and highly talented team who works for major clients from all over the world.
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment.
- Professional trainings, language courses and opportunity to attend interesting conferences.
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review.
- Employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care).
- Great offices with social space.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to email@example.com
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:“I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.” Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.