We are looking for a Junior Analyst on a part-time basis for our Poznan office.
- Graduate or 4th/5th year student, preferably of Statistics, Sociology, Econometrics, Economics or Market Research with above average performance.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships.
- Very meticulous and diligent in his or her work.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of R and/or SPSS will be appreciated.
- Practical experience gained during at least 1-3 month internship.
- Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python.
- Stable full-time employment and a friendly atmosphere in an ambitious and highly talented team who works for major clients from all over the world.
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment.
- Professional trainings, language courses and opportunity to attend interesting conferences.
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review.
- Employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care).
- Great offices with social space.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org