Marketing Analyst / Data Scientist
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst / Data Scientist to join a diverse and highly talented data science team with different backgrounds and interests. At Analyx you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and passion to interesting projects for major clients from all over the world.
- Preparation, integration, and analysis of media and customer behavior data;
- Developing statistical, econometrical or machine learning models that will properly address marketing problems;
- Identifying and quantifying the impact of main drivers of marketing analytics models;
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Preparation and communication of main insights of projects to colleagues and clients.
- Graduate, preferably of Econometrics, Economics or Market Research with above average performance;
- Experience in marketing-related projects;
- Familiarity with econometrical models;
- Experience or willing to learn R and/or Python;
- Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
Nice to have:
- SQL skills;
- Machine learning knowledge.
- Stable full-time employment and a friendly atmosphere;
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment;
- Professional trainings, language courses and opportunity to attend data science conferences;
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Great offices with social space.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org