We are looking for an Office Assistant as a full-time employee to become part of the team in our office in Poznan.
- Office administration and support,
- Office supplies’ coordination,
- Welcoming clients and visitors to our Poznan office,
- Preparing meetings,
- Supporting Analyx team in day-to-day operations.
- Good social skills in interacting with clients and with Analyx team members,
- Good knowledge of MS Office,
- Internet proficiency, e.g. online ordering in www stores and using travel booking sites,
- Very diligent in what she/he does, especially when it comes to handling documents and keeping track of schedules,
- Fluent English,
- Experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment,
- Stable full-time employment and friendly atmosphere in an ambitious and highly talented team who works for major clients from all over the world,
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review,
- Employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance), lunch breaks and annual team trips,
- Great offices with social space.
If you are looking for a good place to work please send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.