Being a professional services firm, our most important asset is creative, motivated people just like the Python Developer we are currently looking for on full-time basis for our Poznan office.
As a Python Developer, you will be involved in building new Business Intelligence and dedicated analytics tool, which includes big data solutions, reporting module, implementing complex data science algorithms and other activities. You will work closely with front-end and data team.
- Solid knowledge of Python 3.x;
- Rest API web apps back-end;
- Experience in using version control systems (preference for Git);
- Experience with working on/maintaining docker build environment;
- Experience in working in Linux/Unix systems;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Flask;
- Proficiency with large databases, its design and maintenance;
- Knowledge of how to build and maintain data flows (Airflow, Luigi, Spark).
- Stable full-time employment in an ambitious and highly talented team;
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment;
- Professional trainings, language courses and opportunity to attend interesting conferences;
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, Thursday lunches);
- Great offices with social space.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org