Senior Project Manager
Analyx is a pioneer in applying data science to marketing strategy & planning. Since 2006, leading companies (incl. 10 of the DAX30) have used Analyx solutions to optimise marketing spend effectiveness. We combine deep B2C industry experience with state-of-the-art marketing science methods, and cast this into easy-to-operate software tools. Analyx stands for marketing analytics at a CMO level.
We would be excited to welcome you as a Senior Project Manager to our German office in the center of Berlin. As SPM you will be working at the interface between Marketing Management (CMO, CMO-1) of leading B2C companies across Europe and our experienced Data Science Teams in Poznan and Berlin. Your goal is to make deployments of our Spend Effectiveness solution Spendworx (www.spendworx.de) successful and drive adoption inside the client organization. This includes translating marketing needs into modelling requirements, constant communication between client and team during customization and on-site client support incl. top management presentations of findings.
- You understand complex marketing issues and are able to break them down analytically into workable steps. You have experience interacting with Analyst/Data Science teams. Your attention to detail must convince them.
- Your previous 1st hand experience in relevant marketing roles at B2C brands allow you to understand problems and terminology of our clients.
- You are able to engage in top management interactions with confidence. You can convince CMOs with heart & brain and have proven this in previous roles in Marketing Consulting, Consumer Insights, Market Research or comparable sectors. You are able to identify opportunities for projects on that basis.
- You are ready to work your way through client organizations in search for required data sources and client input.
- Meaningful impact in our projects requires some understanding of multivariate methods as well as marketing reporting & data. You don’t need to program.
- You are excited to work 3 days/week onsite with our clients in DACH & UK and with the Analyx Data Scientists in Poznan & Berlin (Relocation not required).
- Your English and MS Office skills are excellent.
At Analyx you will work with Top Data Scientists, Consultants, Academic Advisors and Marketing Professionals from 5 different nations on issues of highest CMO relevance. Clients and co-workers value our professional, yet hands-on working atmosphere. Over the years, we have always tried to combine start-up internals with top notch impact & end products. Our compensation model for SPMs is a competitive mix of an attractive base salary and a significant participation in the top-line success of your work.
We look forward to receiving your application via email@example.com.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:“I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.” Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org