Web & CRM Data Analyst
To support an exciting project for a leading German manufacturer, we are currently looking for a Web & CRM Data Analyst on a freelance basis starting in April 2017 for a period of 3+ months, part-time possible.
(Project location: Wiesbaden/Mainz region)
We are conducting a larger engagement to improve the marketing and sales effectiveness of a large manufacturer (B2B business). As part of this, the BI department of the client would like to have hands-on support for minimum 2 days per week in performing analyses on their CRM and Web Tracking (Adobe) data. Your tasks would comprise data extraction from the source systems, data aggregation (SQL), univariate analyses on these data (counts, averages etc.) and simple multivariate analyses (correlations). Further, you would need to present the results in xls and ppt reports incl. pivoting. Your work would be guided directly by a responsible BI person at the client with deep knowledge about the source data and the business background. The project is suited for an ambitious student from the region seeking an exciting part-time position.
- Graduate/Senior student, preferably of Quantitative Economics, Business Administration, Sociology/Psychology, Statistics with above average performance,
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding of data relationships,
- Very diligent in his or her work focusing also on high visual end product quality (reports),
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, VBA appreciated, Solid knowledge of SQL required,
- Relevant practical work experience during at least a >3 month internship,
- Practical experience with Adobe Marketing Suite esp. Analytics Modules appreciated,
- Fluent knowledge of German and solid English skills in speaking in writing are required.
- Becoming part of a talented, international team of data scientists & strategy consultants,
- Working on high impact projects for Fortune 500 clients all over Europe,
- Gaining a very competitive compensation package.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org