Hi, we are Analyx, since 2006 we provide analytical services for business. What does it mean? At Analyx our teams apply data science to marketing strategy by developing techniques to optimize marketing spend effectiveness. We use state-of-the-art marketing science methods and cast these into easy-to-operate software tools. Every day our Data Scientists process hundreds of thousands of data to find the best solutions for our clients. We are an international team that enjoys working together, living up to every day challenges and celebrating even the smallest successes! We are happy to welcome a new Junior Analyst on a full-time or part basis in our Poznan office.
You will be mainly responsible for development of a Shiny application, data transformation and data cleansing. You will be part of the team working in SCRUM.
- Professional experience in R;
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships;
- Graduate or 5th year student of technical studies preferably of computer science, telecommunications or econometrics;
- Very meticulous and diligent in his or her work;
- Good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated;
- Nice to have: at least basic knowledge of GIT, Shiny, Bitbucket, Jira, Scrum, experience in software development and testing.
- Work in a great atmosphere with other experienced people;
- Work in an international environment (over 5 different nationalities);
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Thursday lunches;
- Annual company retreats and other company events;
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Professional trainings and language courses;
- Modern office in the city center.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements for the role please apply today by sending your CV.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:
“I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.”
Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via email@example.com.