About the role:
At Analyx we provide analytical services for business since 2006. Our teams apply data science to marketing strategy by developing techniques to optimize marketing spend effectiveness, churn prediction, sales forecasting and others. We use state-of-the-art marketing science methods and cast these into easy-to-operate software tools.
You will join one of our project teams to find business solutions through:
- data integration and preparation,
- defining and developing econometrical or machine learning models,
- internal and client-side communication and preparation of main insights of the project.
We are interested in full-time cooperation. Presence in our Poznan office is expected every Tuesday and Wednesday, other days can be spent in home office.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships.
- Hands-on experience in data analytics (at least 1 year in a similar role will be a great asset).
- Experience with R and packages (or other programming language) for data preparation, visualization and modelling.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Familiarity with econometrical and machine learning models.
- Educational background: Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science.
- Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
Contract of employment
Our HR team is there for you!
What do we offer for you?
Experienced international team
Contributing to: Multisport, LUX MED & group insurance
Modern office in the city center
Annual bonus & annual salary review
Annual company retreats & company events