At Analyx we have been providing analytical services for business since 2006. Our teams apply data
science to marketing strategy by developing techniques to optimize marketing spend effectiveness.
We use state-of-the-art marketing science methods and cast these into easy-to-operate software
tools and develop own products.
You will be part of a team working on the development of a Shiny application which is a client-facing
solution for global agile budgeting. Our tool helps users to process, analyse, and visualize data and to use
prediction and optimization algorithms to make better marketing decisions. You will have an opportunity
to work in data-driven projects,solve marketing problems together with the expertsin this area and shape
the final products.
In this role you will be expected to:
• Collaborate in a mid-size team of R/Shiny developers, building the product forward
• Write high quality, well-performing code
• Maintain and improve the process and tooling of CI/CD
• Participate in making technological choices, run R&D spikes
• Cooperate with QA to enable and support test automation
• Have good knowledge of web fundamentals
• Show solid work skills with git, docker
• Communicate well in English
Some of the technologies and tools that we’re working with:
R, Shiny, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Linux, Docker, Drone, Selenium
Work experience with building cloud solutions (Azure/GCP) will be appreciated
Employment contract, B2B
Our HR team is there for you!
What do we offer for you?
Experienced international team
Contributing to: Multisport, LUX MED & group insurance
Modern office in the city center
Annual bonus & annual salary review
Annual company retreats & company events