(Senior) Data Scientist
At Analyx our talented teams apply data science to marketing strategy by developing techniques to optimize marketing spend effectiveness, churn prediction, sales forecasting and others. We use state-of-the-art marketing science methods and cast these into easy-to-operate software tools. Analyx advised such companies as Volkswagen, Vodafone, Hannoversche, , Deutsche Bank, Bosch-Siemens-Hausgeräte, Commerzbank, BMW.
As a (Senior) Data Scientist you will apply your knowledge to marketing problems from different industries. Using R, H2O, and other data science tools on a daily basis you will be able to make a real impact in the next decisions of top companies across Europe. Together with our international team you can develop your skills in the full range of data science tasks, including data preparation, modelling, visualization, and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships;
- Proficiency in R and packages for data preparation, visualization, modelling;
- Demonstrable experience in developing statistical/econometrical models in business environment;
- Graduate, preferably of Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science with above average performance;
- Strong communication skills;
- Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
- Variety of projects;
- Work in an international environment;
- Thursday lunches;
- Flexibility when it comes to form of cooperation (work contract/B2B);
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Annual company retreats and other company events;
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Professional trainings and language courses.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements for the role please apply today by sending your CV.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:
“I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.”
Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via email@example.com.