Analyx is a professional analytic services firm with its headquarters in the center of Poznan, Poland. We provide analytic services for business and policy decision support to clients all over Europe.
As a Data Scientist you will be mainly responsible for maintaining analytical services (e.g. SEM models, discriminant models) that are currently provided by the company to its clients, as well as actively participate in developing new methodologies in the field of exploratory data analysis (statistical tests, data reduction techniques, clustering, positioning, driver analysis) for marketing, sales and other departments of our clients.
- Knowledge of SPSS and/or Python (SPSS preferred).
- Good knowledge of Excel will be appreciated.
- Good knowledge on basic statistical techniques (e.g. statistical tests, correlations, cross tables).
- Knowledge on multidimensional techniques (e.g. regression analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis) will be an advantage.
- Graduate preferably of Econometrics, Statistics, Sociology, Cognitive Science with above average performance.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships.
- Very meticulous and diligent in his or her work.
- Knowledge of English.
- Work in a great atmosphere with other experienced people.
- Work in an international environment (over 5 different nationalities).
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review.
- Thursday lunches.
- Annual company retreats and other company events.
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance).
- Professional trainings and language courses.
- Modern office in the city center.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements for the role please apply today by sending your CV.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:
„I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.“
Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.