Data Scientist (with R)
Analyx is a professional analytic services firm with its headquarters in the center of Poznan, Poland. We provide analytic services for business and policy decision support to clients all over Europe.
At Analyx you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and passion to interesting projects for major clients from all over the world.
Your responsibilities will include among others:
- Data integration and preparation;
- Defining and developing econometrical or machine learning models that will properly address business problems;
- Both internal and client-side communication and preparation of main insights of the project.
- Experience with R and packages for data preparation, visualization, modelling;
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships;
- Hands-on practical experience in advanced consumer data analytics;
- Familiarity with econometrical and machine learning models;
- Graduate, preferably of Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science with above average performance;
- Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
Nice to have:
- Experience with building applications in R-shiny;
- Experience in marketing-related projects.
- Stable full-time employment and a friendly atmosphere;
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment;
- Professional trainings, language courses and opportunity to attend data science conferences;
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Great offices with social space.
We would be happy to discuss the position personally. Please send your CV in English to email@example.com.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:“I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.” Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org