At Analyx we provide analytical services for business since 2006. Our teams apply data science to marketing strategy by developing techniques to optimize marketing spend effectiveness. We use state-of-the-art marketing science methods and cast these into easy-to-operate software tools and develop own products. We are happy to welcome a new Junior Analyst on a full-time basis (or at least 30h per week) to our Poznan office.
As a Junior Analyst you will be mainly responsible for maintaining analytical services (e.g. SEM models, discriminant models) that are currently provided by the company to its clients, and actively supporting data processing in consulting projects for marketing, sales and other departments of our clients.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as understanding data relationships,
- Good knowledge on basic statistical techniques (e.g. statistical tests, correlations, cross tables),
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point,
- At least basic knowledge of SPSS and R,
- Knowledge on multidimensional techniques (e.g. regression analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis) will be an advantage,
- Very meticulous and diligent in his or her work,
- Graduate preferably of Econometrics, Statistics, Sociology, Cognitive Science with above average performance (or 5th year student),
- Knowledge of English, at least passive knowledge of German will be appreciated.
- Work in a great atmosphere with other experienced people,
- Work in an international environment (over 6 different nationalities),
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review,
- Wednesday lunches,
- Annual company retreats and other company events,
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance),
- Professional trainings and language courses,
- Modern office in the city center.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements for the role please apply today by sending your CV in English.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:
„I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.“
Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.