Marketing & Sales Assistant
We are looking for a Marketing & Sales Assistant as a full-time employee to become part of the team in our office in Berlin. A potential candidate would support both management and the Analyx team, as well as maintain relationships with international clients.
As a Marketing & Sales Assistant you will be working directly for the two Managing Directors. Your tasks will include:
- Supporting management in coordinating and preparing client appointments,
- Independent preparation of client PPT presentations in alignment with Poznan team,
- Retrieving & summarizing information for management (incl. web research),
- Communication with Analyx clients (high profile, mostly Germany based),
- Coordination and active acquisition of new clients in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), which includes the usage of a CRM system,
- Developing and optimizing PR and marketing channels for Analyx,
- Coordination and organization of all marketing events,
- Travel arrangements for the team, incl. bookings and full business travel accounting,
- Supporting the local Analyx team in day-to-day operations.
- At least 2 years professional experience in a similar role,
- Fluent in German and in English,
- Good social skills in interacting with clients and with Analyx team members,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Internet proficiency, e.g. using travel booking sites and online ordering in www stores,
- High level of independent problem solving, thinking proactively and ahead of problems,
- Very high level of diligence, esp. when it comes to handling documents and keeping track of schedules.
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in multilingual environment,
- Stable full-time employment and friendly atmosphere in an ambitious and highly talented team who works for major clients from all over the world,
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review,
- Great offices with social space.
If you are looking for a good place to work please send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org