Hi, we are Analyx, since 2006 we provide analytical services for business. What does it mean? At Analyx our teams apply data science to marketing strategy by developing techniques to optimize marketing spend effectiveness. We use state-of-the-art marketing science methods and cast these into easy-to-operate software tools. Every day, our Data Scientists process hundreds of thousands of data to find the best solutions for our clients. We are an international team that enjoys working together, living up to every day challenges and celebrating even the smallest successes! We are happy to welcome a new IT Administrator in our group. Who will take care of the stability and security of IT infrastructure, development of procedures and standards.
- Daily supervision of systems (Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2008,2012,2016, SQL Server 2008, 2014, Linux);
- Participation in the implementation of new systems and applications;
- Installing new servers, configuration and maintenance of IT infrastructure (backups, maintenance);
- Ensuring a high level of infrastructure availability and security (according to ISO 27001 standards);
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation;
- Users support;
- Optimizing and streamlining of existing solutions;
- Management of access control and alarm systems.
- Very good knowledge of: Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2008,2012,2016, SQL Server 2008, 2014;
- Knowledge about Hyper-V, Powershell, Active Directory, WSUS, Backup Exec, DHCP, DNS, Exchange Server;
- Experience with Atlassian tools administration (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence);
- Knowledge of computer networks, router switches, VLAN, WLAN;
- Experience with FiberChannel hard drives;
- Experience with supporting MS Office users.
- A real impact on IT infrastructure development;
- Variety of projects;
- A great deal of independence;
- Work in an international environment (over 5 different nationalities);
- Thursday lunches;
- Flexibility when it comes to form of cooperation (work contract/B2B);
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Annual company retreats and other company events;
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Professional trainings and language courses.
If you find the role interesting, please send us your CV in English to email@example.com.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:
„I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.“
Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.