You will be part of the Support Team that takes care of the high-quality services to the organization as well as Polish and German colleagues (English being our communication language). In our daily work, we all use MS Office tools, especially: Outlook & Excel.
Our Junior Finance Specialist will have a list of established responsibilities, but those will be mixed with the ad-hoc challenges, so there is quite a variety of tasks to be expected. The work of the Junior Finance Specialist will be supervised by the Finance Business Partner, but close cooperation and support from all Support Team members will be assured. The perfect candidate will be responsible for the finance related activities in the relatively small company – we are no corporation. The main tasks include cooperation with external accounting office (you will not be an accountant yourself), issuing invoices, overseeing payments, handling all finance related documents, tax related issues, cooperation with controlling etc
• Basic knowledge of the polish accounting processes (must have!),
• Analytical and highly structured personality,
• Good command of written and spoken English and Polish,
• A positive attitude to challenges and responsibilities,
• Proactiveness and independence in completing the assigned tasks,
• Communication skills, creativity and willingness to develop and learn,
• The ability to prioritize tasks,
• Diligence, attention to detail,
• MS Office (working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
We look forward to getting to know you!
Our HR team is there for you!
What do we offer for you?
Experienced international team
Contributing to: Multisport, LUX MED & group insurance
Modern office in the city center
Annual bonus & annual salary review
Annual company retreats & company events